FREQUENTLY ASKED QUENTIONS
1. What is the operating hours of PKU?
A : Monday -Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. (Fasting month 1:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.)
B: Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Fasting month 8:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.)
2:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. (Fasting month 2:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.)
2. Why PKP closed 15 minutes earlier than the time of operation?
To complete the services in existing patient treatment entirely
3. What types of services provided by PKP?
- Medical consultation
- Medical checkup
- Medic-Standby for student activities
- On call duty for the emergency cases after office hours
- Referrals to tertiary center
- Pharmaceutical drugs dispencing
- Medical treatment
- Clinical Laboratory Test
- Occupational Health Service
- Health Monitoring cafeteria
- Community health activities
- Antenatal Clinic
- First Aid Box top-up
4. After office hours who should i contact in case of emergency?
Please contact fellow hostel on duty for emergency incidence in UMP campus only.
Please contact security UMP for accidents in campus.
5. What types of cases will be treated in the emergency after hours?
Shortness of breath (asthma) Insect Bite
Severe bleeding Burn
Severe abdominal pain Poisoning
Severe Chest Pain/Heart Attack Motor Vehicle Accident
Critical Injuries High Grade Fever
Head Injury Unconscious / Fainting
Open Wound Seizure
6. When admited in ward, do i need to pay?
UMP will cover admissions in government hospitals only through the Letter of Guarantee (GL) issued by PKU, but in some cases the foreigners must pay by self in advance and claim back with official receipt (from government hospitals only) at PKU.
7. Do PKU provides transportation for follow-up visits to hospitals?
Yes, the service is provided twice a day, at 8.30 am and 2.30 pm. (For students only)
8.Is dental services provided?
We will provide transporation service to the nearest Goverment Dental Clinic, where the cost will be cover by the UMP (for Non-cosmetic treatments only) foreigners must pay by self in advance and claim back with official receipt (from government ental clinics only) at PKU later.